IGNORED

Speed in gears excel sheet

dingy

I updated the speed calculation sheet I had posted a while back. I can't find the thread so I started a new one.

I added a feature to be able to display speeds in Kilometers/Hour.

Also modified the tire size inputs a little. I got a new rear tire and found it was easier to measure circumference accurately than it was to measure diameter.

Added correction factor for wheel slippage in each gear.

The password to unlock the sheet is dingy if you are an excel guru and want to play with it. Only locked it as it is easier for user if only cells that need input are editable.

Gary

Edited by dingy
tweaked it a little more

I knew there was a thread on this.

I knew I had reworked this sheet somewhere.

Friggin thing does resemble yours. Oh well I didn't say I created it, just posted it. Didn't I email this to you at one time? Actually I may not have even posted this on here.

These pain killers are making the memory hazy.

This is about all I can do now is set at computer and type.

Gary

Edited by dingy

From looking at the original thread, Squeeze had said he would like to see a wheel slip factor added in.

That would be easy to do. What I think may be needed though is a different wheel slip factor in each gear.

I just updated file in first thread to add a correction factor for each gear slippage.

Gary

Oh yeah, just in case I didn't mention it before:

:witch_brew: :witch_brew: :witch_brew: :witch_brew: :witch_brew: :witch_brew: :stickpoke:

I am pretty sure that you sent me a version of this before as well - around the time that someone had requested it in the other thread I believe.

I really don't care, I just wanted to try to harass you a little bit and I think it worked. Now, back to my laboratory... mwa ha ha.

(What you don't know is that I am really in a laboratory... working instead of riding :bawling:)