IGNORED

Let's talk about Asheville

Venturous Randy

Since this is a Vogal year, I threw it out about having a long weekend meet and eat for the weekend of June 10-12th as we have done in the past and meeting at the Asheville KOA campground. It appears that we are getting very little interest this year, which may be the combination of Vogal, the economy and the date that was set, which is the weekend after Freebird's MD, or whatever. Also Warrior sent me a PM about a M&E in Asheville on the 18th, but I have not seen where he has posted anything.

Sooooo, if June 10-12th is not a good time for many that are interested in coming, maybe we could target another date, maybe in July, as I am game for that. Or if there is just not enough interest this year, maybe we can try to put together a bigger rally next year. But, if we are going to cancel this year, I will need to notify the KOA campground so they will not hold those spaces for us.

I really did want to try June this year as this is really late spring up on the Blue Ridge Parkway and the colors are wonderful and the camping would normally be just a little cooler than July or August.

So, please give me some feedback so I can put some things together, one way or the other.

Thanks,

RandyA