IGNORED

What do you set your speedo-healer at for Kilometers per hour?

I got my Speedo-Healer in the mail and want to install it. I looked at the install pictorial I found and I just have one question. When my speedometer indicates 110 kph I am actually doing 100 kph.

When I read the install instructions it mentions activating the km/h to mph conversion feature it states, "You have to program +60.9% (1.609 multiplier) on top of the calibration value you need.

I'm thinking this unit is built where metric is the standard and this is not necessary unless you use MPH.

Any comments or suggestions appreciated.

Chris in Red Deer, Alberta

That gooblygook stuff you just babbled on about the the % and speed thing is what kept me from actually installing this unit on the bike when I first got the device..

HOWEVER, on their site, there is a prog that does your calculations for you, input what your speedo says, and input what you know to be the TRUE speed and it will tell you what dip switches to toss for an accurate setting on the speedo healer..

and it worked!! I installed it last year and still find myself very close to accurate to what my GPS reads and the chase car.

Have a look on their site for the calculator.. makes life SO much easier.

That gooblygook stuff you just babbled on about the the % and speed thing is what kept me from actually installing this unit on the bike when I first got the device..

HOWEVER, on their site, there is a prog that does your calculations for you, input what your speedo says, and input what you know to be the TRUE speed and it will tell you what dip switches to toss for an accurate setting on the speedo healer..

and it worked!! I installed it last year and still find myself very close to accurate to what my GPS reads and the chase car.

Have a look on their site for the calculator.. makes life SO much easier.

Thanks Seaking! I will.

Chris