IGNORED

R-Mark Receiver Hitch and Stinger

I just installed the subject trailer hitch and it installed in just one hour. It was a perfect fit and so easy to install. I did not even have to remove the saddlebags to perform the removal of the support arm and then installing the trailer hitch. It is recommended that one remove the saddlebags to prevent scratching the bags accidently when removing and installing the bolts. Being very careful, it really easy to install without removing the saddlebag which really cuts down on the time for installing of the trailer hitch. The service was great with no shipping or taxes. $150.00 covered it all. A special thanks to MarkVentures for the service and an excellent part. It fit like a glove, little to no effort and installed in "one hour". Would highly recommend this hitch for anyone riding a Venture. :cool10: DanC

i have the same hitch on my bikes and to ease the installation i cut approx.one/half inch off the allen wrench so that it allowed more room to work. i to like this hitch. steve

I did not have to cut my allen wrench but would have if it were necessary like you did. I use the following tools to install and it was simple. Allen wrench to remove the screw and the rest was done with ratchet box end wrenches. The ratchet wrenches give you the ability to ratchet the bolt on with little need for a lot of room to get the job done. Ratchet wrenches are really nice. thanks for your reply. DanC :cool10: