IGNORED

oxygen generator

hipshot

My oldest brother had one, he couldn't beath without it for more than about 10 min. He even got a setup so he could run it in his car off the alternator, had a big cad so was room in the trunk and he had a long hose so it could reach any where in the car. He lived in Globe Arizona and made trips to North Dakota and Minnesota, he said it would have been just about impossible to fill tanks or find places to exchange them otherwise. Most places only service there own tanks. Worked well for him.

Best of luck to ya

My father has been on the o2 hoses going on 12 years now......

About 10 years ago, I ran o2 hoses to each room in his house which now hang from the ceiling with one hose hanging over his recliner, one over the kitchen table, one over the shower & toilet, one hanging in the hallway (just in case, and one hanging over his bed..

He can shut one off, walk to the next one, and turn it on while sitting or what ever. Then turns that one off and wlaks to the next one and turns it on.

I hung them from the ceiling so mom can run th evacuum with out damaging the hoses...

He also carrys an o2 tank on a two wheel cart that he pulls and he also has one on his electric cart that he rides around the retirement community they live in.

He has emphazema and black lung ...had an operation where the cut half hs lungs out and gave him 3 yrs to live..that was 9 yrs ago....:think: