IGNORED

My trunk rack bag does't fit properly

Ok, today I installed my Yamaha brand trunk rack. It went well.

I also have a Yamaha brand bag for it. So I went and placed it on the rack and the velco straps for the front part of the bag do not line up properly with the bars on the rack.

Anyone have this problem?

The rear velco straps line up just right.

Thanks

Geoff

I have a clone of the Yamaha bag - i believe it's a Kuryakyn - and I didn't like the velcro tabs on there so I brought it to the local shoe repair shop and got him to add 4 pc's of industrial grade Velcro........my bag don't move at all.

Keith

Ok, today I installed my Yamaha brand trunk rack. It went well.

I also have a Yamaha brand bag for it. So I went and placed it on the rack and the velco straps for the front part of the bag do not line up properly with the bars on the rack.

Anyone have this problem?

The rear velco straps line up just right.

Thanks

Geoff

Sounds like you got the wrong bag. I also have the Yamaha bag with the decal on the front of the bag "YAMAHA" It has two velcos on the front of the bag and two on the sides. Lines up perfect and secures to the chrome rack. The rear part of my bag does not have velco so I attach a bungie cord to the handle and secure it to the chrome rack. I feel that you have the wrong bag for the chrome rack installed. Take it back where you purchased it with the bike and show the manager the problem. DanC:cool10: