IGNORED

Albuquerque Members.

1FSTZX14

Looks like I will be traveling to Phoenix in the next week or so to pick up my new 2009 Venture S, I am finalizing the deal as I type.

I'm looking for information on a stealership or maybe some available garage space to do the 600 mile service, (oil change, rear diff fluid).

I will be on my way back to West By God Virginia, a total of about 2200 miles.

If anyone has information about a convenient stealership close to the interstate near there, please share that information with me.

As is the same if anyone has the ability and desire to host/help for the change, that of course would be much appreciated. I am mechnaically inclined and do all of my own service, but that of course is when I have the facilities to do such.

Thanks again for reading, and sooner then planned I am gonna be the proud owner of a 2009 seashell.

Chris

Parkersburg, WV

Wow, sounds like a good deal!

Whatever you do, DO NOT plan a stop at the Yamahahaha dealership in Amarillo, TX.

We have a few folks in Amarillo that may be helpfull - though you may want to send some PMs, e-mails or phone calls to touch base because many of them I haven't seen on/around in a while.

Hope your return trip goes well!!