IGNORED

Gulf Shores State Park

Gary N.

We have spent this week at Gulf Shores State Park in Gulf Shores Alabama. What a beautiful spot. Road the bike to Dauphin Island and along the coast to Pass Christian Mississippi today. Lot of evidence of the hurricane damage but everything is getting cleaned up nicely, at least along the coast where we were today. The weather has been fantastic all week. Heading for New Orleans on Monday.

I live just west of Mobile, so give me a call, meet for coffee. You must of missed Bellingraph Gardens, Battleship Park, Mardi Gras starts tonight. Did you catch the Ferry from Fort Morgan to Fort Gains? Plus some good seafood restaurants.

tew47

I live just west of Mobile, so give me a call, meet for coffee. You must of missed Bellingraph Gardens, Battleship Park, Mardi Gras starts tonight. Did you catch the Ferry from Fort Morgan to Fort Gains? Plus some good seafood restaurants.

tew47

We did take the ferry across the bay. We are going to Mobile tomorrow to check things out. Battleship Park was on my list.

Our CMA chapter is having a dinner ride on Saturday. We will be leaving the Exxon station, exit 13 on I65, its just west of I65 on hwy 158. KSU at 1pm. Call me.

tew47

Sorry Gene, I got this message too late. We have to go to the club house to get an internet connection so I only check my messages and jump on here for a few minutes in the evening.

Went to our first Mardi Gras parade in Mobile today. We also visited the USS Alabama.

Went to our first Mardi Gras parade in Mobile today.

ahhh, I can picture it now...Mary...uhhh...doin her thing, getting more strings of beads than even YOU can carry.

:)