IGNORED

Flag Mounts and Flag Vendor

rumboogy

Just curious if anyone has ever used this vendor?

http://www.rumblingpride.com/

Here is one of their mount kits that does not interfere with the trunk opening and closing?

http://www.rumblingpride.com/Touring_Class_Mounting_System.htm

Then of course there is always the luggage rack mounts...but don't those get in the way?

I am especially interested if anyone has ordered from them before.

Thanks,

Wally

Thanks for starting the thread Wally, now I can ask my question.

How is the flag held "at the top" on the flag pole mount?? Is there just a hole for the flag topper to pass through and screw into the pole?

I have purchased two aussie flags, but they have sealed ends with loops--and I need to change them to thread onto bike mount.

I have ordered from them, and they are good to work with. An initial order I received I was not happy with, gave them a call and they took care and sent me replacements right away.

I've bought from them and their products are quite good. Service was good also and the flags don't fray after long use. :thumbsup2:

that is correct, but I had the Eagle instead of the bullet, notice I said "Had".... lost my Eagle on hwy 290 towards Austin Tx some place, didn`t loose the flag though.. what ever you get, use a drop of locktite on the top peice.

Aussie Annie...yes, I THINK it is held in place by the "bullet" top which I assume just screws down and the flag can't get over it.

If anyone else has used this setup...please correct me if I am wrong.

Wally

Yeah,

That really sounds cool. I was just trying to see if anyone had pics of them installed. I am kind of worried about the 3M mounting. I have had trouble with some of those things coming off during or after washing. I am checking out the homemade flag poles available on the site. Keep me posted. Pictures are always good. :245:

Chuck

Then of course there is always the luggage rack mounts...but don't those get in the way

I have the luggage rack mounts on my sidecar also. I have no problems the the flag mounts Interfering with anything I place on the rack. They are adjustable and gives a little added support to any bags. I am also looking at the mounts for my saddle bags also.

Rick A.

a man of few words :Venture: