IGNORED

lizard lights

The Wizards are separate wires where, I think the lizards can go in line. We decided against the lizards because it looked like there were more connections that might corrode.

We have one under each side of the tank, one under each saddle bag, one under the triple tree and one under the trunk.

The tank lights are great

The triple tree is pretty good but, not enough chrome up there to reflect off of.

The trunk is pretty good but, right now it is mounted right under the trunk and pointing toward the rear. Have been thinking about putting it on the back and pointing it forward so will reflect off of more surfaces. (Our trunk is different than the venture and we have a polished aluminum skirt around the bottom so, can put the light on it still hidden under the trunk and inside the skirt - if that makes sense. not sure where it would fit on the venture - probably behind the led light bar if you have one.)

The ones on the bags do pretty good and get decent reflection with chrome pipes. Ours point down, you might want to play with pointing them in (towards the pipe or the other side - might get better reflection). One quick note - Find a clip of some sort and mount them to the bag support brackets - not the bags. (My shop is usually really good to not mess with much but, the mech must've been in a bad mood one tire change and decided he would cut the wires instead of just laying the bags to the side. (the shop replaced them).)

The multi color lights don't seem to be quite as intense or bright as the single color but, we can change colors at the push of a button. Really like the Blue but, the cops aren't so big on them going down the road. so, usually run either white or purple.

Intinsity - brightest color to least bright (just a guess (Blue, Red, Purple, White, Yellow, Green, light blue))

We used to live in Ft. Smith (Rudy actually) and Russellville. Gets cold - especially at night but, night before last was 14 degrees here and last night was 28 so it was about like being back home. Yah, taping them on and checking it out is a good way to make sure you got them in the right places. hmmm - "beside the grill" - you putting them on that front inside lip by the radiator or on the back side (I am just thinking about where to stick a couple more)

I have chrome radiator cover so i put them infront on the side of the lower in the little gap between lowers and cover. Will have to unplug to take lowers off, but looks good on radiator cover. Ran wires from front tank light straight down to them. just need weather to get right, ride so guys ride with let me know what they think. lol