IGNORED

Colorado Tire help?

mmoffitt

Anyone live close to Colorado Springs that do their own tires? I'll need to put a new set on before the next riding season and would rather pay a member here to do it than the dealer or someone I don't know...If no one does their own, anyone got a suggestion for someone you've used that did a good job and didn't charge too much?

thanks!:fingers-crossed-emo

Wish I did my own.

I'm not sure if there's anyone, from Colorado, on this forum that does their own.

Best bet, to get the best price, is to take the wheels off and go to a shop. I've had Coyote Motorsports in Denver do my rear tire.

I usually go to Fort Collins Motorsports but most any shop can do them. Best advice would be to get the wheels off, call around and take it to the ones that can give you the best deal.

Another thing to consider is whether ordering the tires on-line and having someone install would be cheaper or not. Sometimes shops will charge you more if you buy the tires than if you buy tires through them and have them do it.

I live in Michigan, and rode out to see my son in Gunnison. After I got there, I found my back tire was way to far gone to ride back so I called around and found 303 Cycle in Denver had a Dunlop E3 that he installed while I waited for something like $160 out the door. I was a little concerned about them working on a cruiser, since it looks like they cater to sport bikes, but he said in the last couple of years his buisness has gone to about 50/50. Very nice people to deal with and easy to find on the south side of Denver.