IGNORED

Froggies Thanksgiving Prayer

FROG MAN

LORD I'm thankful for this day and your bringing the family all together. It's not very often we get to set down for a nice family meal as our busy lives Do Not Permit.We fasted through breakfast to make room for that which MaMamo has prepared.A meal fit for a King.Give us Grace to eat until were done.Strength to find our way to the bedroom for a long nap afterwards. If I should die before I wake take care of my Family,Feed my dogs, and give my first gens to somebody who will appreciate them. AMEN

LORD I'm thankful for this day and your bringing the family all together. It's not very often we get to set down for a nice family meal as our busy lives Do Not Permit.We fasted through breakfast to make room for that which MaMamo has prepared.A meal fit for a King.Give us Grace to eat until were done.Strength to find our way to the bedroom for a long nap afterwards. If I should die before I wake take care of my Family,Feed my dogs, and give my first gens to somebody who will appreciate them. AMEN

AMEN!!

Warden claims she is going to have a yard sale. All for one price. Cheap!!