IGNORED

Saddlebag and trunk liners for 2007 RSV

Hello to all,

Am looking for the availability of saddlebag and trunk liners for my friend's 2007 Royal Star Venture.

I saw posts (and sites) for TLC and Yamaha, then saw posts from the guy called Beer30, and want to see what he has available at this time, maybe some pictures of them, etc.

I was not able to find a site for him, so I became a member so I could post (I ride an 85 BMW K100RT).

If Beer30 reads this (and is still making liners) please let me know how I can contact you...

Speaking of which: it's beer o'clock right now!

Keep the shiny side up!

John

Hello to all,

Am looking for the availability of saddlebag and trunk liners for my friend's 2007 Royal Star Venture.

I saw posts (and sites) for TLC and Yamaha, then saw posts from the guy called Beer30, and want to see what he has available at this time, maybe some pictures of them, etc.

I was not able to find a site for him, so I became a member so I could post (I ride an 85 BMW K100RT).

If Beer30 reads this (and is still making liners) please let me know how I can contact you...

Speaking of which: it's beer o'clock right now!

Keep the shiny side up!

John

Since my wife got me some personalized ones, I'll sell my old set (3 pieces, barely used) for $50 + shipping. Deal?

I got the personalized TLC set (saddlebags and trunk liner). I don't use the saddlebag liners (just too much in and out stuff going on, plus I have the inside of my saddlebags customized)...

BUT I USE THE HECK out of the trunk liner....very nice!!!