IGNORED

Im no longer a venture rider..just a venture person

ronhenry4

Yep been there done that.........

Gave up my ride When my Son was born then two years later my Daughter ......it took 16 years before I bought another ride and now the kids are out of the house Peg & I hope on the RSV and go for a ride or trips to see our friends over in AR....

It wont be long you will be back in the saddle again!

And Congratulations on your Baby !!!!!!!!!!:happy34:

A lot of us "older" riders have been through the same thing. Always a short term sadness to give up something like your bike, but the long term joy of the family long out weighs it.

On a side note, let me know when you are ready to post the wiring harness for sale. I am going to need one.

Good luck, we are all pulling for you...

Scott...

yea as i remember sin sey you did was it twice now ????:stirthepot:

Yep!! I have come to the conclusion that this place is not just about riding but about family!!!

I think I've heard that somewhere before.... I think I hated the entire human race before I fell into this bunch. Now I only hate about 98 per cent of them!!!My health this year has caused me to climb back in that shell a little but making plans to change that. I didn't like this year.

And we are all keeping our fingers crossed Grasshopper that the baby looks like her mother!!!!:whistling:

You are about to find out how special Girls can be!!