IGNORED

just click on this vid....

Guest tx2sturgis

Guest tx2sturgis

I uploaded a new video to youtube. Now here's the 'backstory'.

Years ago..I was friends with a fella who used to ride motorcycles. Then he got married, and they had a little girl. No more bike.

But!

One day, his little 10 or 11 year old girl looked at my bike...a 95 Sportster and seemed kindve intrigued. I dont remember if she asked, or if he did, but somehow, I took this little girl on her first, and it turns out, her ONLY motorcycle ride.

Well...here it is years later, and the little girl is all grown up and hosting a morning show on a local TV station in Amarillo Texas.

I ran into her awhile back, and we chatted for a bit.

Then I managed to snag this video of her off the air, and got permission to post it on youtube.

She's in her mid-twenties now, and quite a charming and lovely young woman...persuing a degree in mass communications. Her name is Meredith Keller, and she's from Plainview, where I live.

I sent her the link to this video...so why not help me get the view-count up?

Remember...when she was about 10 (or 11) years old...she was a 'biker chick' for about 5 minutes! :happy34:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYpXWX6zX5Y]YouTube - Meredith Gets Creamed[/ame]

Edited by tx2sturgis

Guest tx2sturgis
Done. I guess her time with you didn't hurt her too awful bad, huh??!!

I guess not!

Funny thing. When I was introducing Meredith to my date that evening, Meredith happened to say to my date, that yes, she rode with me and has NEVER been on a bike since!

:yikes:

Of course we all laughed but dang...it sounded bad huh?

:puzzled:

Mid-twenties eh?

Wonder if she still has an interest in bikes... :think: :D I might happen to know someone, age appropriate, that likes to go for the occasional spin around the 'block'...

Just kidding.... Or am I?

:Venture:

---

Really though, that is pretty neat :thumbsup2:

Guest tx2sturgis
Mid-twenties eh?

Wonder if she still has an interest in bikes... :think: :D I might happen to know someone, age appropriate, that likes to go for the occasional spin around the 'block'...

Just kidding.... Or am I?

:Venture:

---

Really though, that is pretty neat :thumbsup2:

Hey...she introduced me to her boyfriend...nice guy too. But...her email addy is plainly visible at about the 35 second mark on the vid...(hint hint).

As you can see from this picture...shes a just a bit prettier than me.....

BTW...shes also on FB and twitter!

:stirthepot:

Edited by tx2sturgis