IGNORED

Corydon Meet & Eat

Bummer

It was a very small group, me, Irene, and KDFranzen, but we met, we rode, we ate, and we had a great time.

The ride was through some very scenic Kentucky and southern Indiana areas. We plan on doing this one again next year, though probably a week or two earlier. The leaves were a little past their prime this year.

Photos here. Videos here. The main page, as always, is here (with corrected Wine Country videos).

By the way, the first four are through the most rural area. Numbers five through seven are the Ohio River Road. The last one is in Corydon itself. If you go here you can see them in full screen mode, though the resolution isn't the best - old camera.

Edited by Bummer
Added video details.

Hey Bummer, sure wish I could have joined you guys, but I just cant get to every M&E.

You'll never know, one day I just might show up for coffee..but I know it wont be this year since winter is around the corner.

Looks like you guys had a great time too. Thanks for the pics and video..

Eck

Edited by Eck

Hey Bubber, sure wish I could have joined you guys, but I just cant get to every M&E.

You'll never know, one day I just might show up for coffee..but I know it wont be this year since winter is around the corner.

Looks like you guys had a great time too. Thanks for the pics and video..

Eck

Eck, my friend, you'll be welcome any time. Nobody can make all of them, sometimes nobody can make any of 'em. That's life. We just try to enjoy what is.

It turned out to be a great ride. We're glad you like the pics and video. The first three videos are my favorites from that ride.

Thanks for sharing Bummer. I will have to try and make that ride next year. You hit some roads that look like what the guys out in California call goat trails.

We'll be happy to have you there if you can make it.

I don't know about goat trails, but I think Leadwolf will agree that I find some very, uh, scenic, roads. I'm still trying to get a handle on my video editing software so I can post Dennis' Central KY M&E. I found some extremely scenic roads on the way there too. Personally, I thought it was a very nice way to bypass Cincinnati. :whistling:

We'll be happy to have you there if you can make it.

I don't know about goat trails, but I think Leadwolf will agree that I find some very, uh, scenic, roads. I'm still trying to get a handle on my video editing software so I can post Dennis' Central KY M&E. I found some extremely scenic roads on the way there too. Personally, I thought it was a very nice way to bypass Cincinnati. :whistling:

Quite the understatement Steve. Yep, he can find some pretty small roads, they are very scenic as long as you don't mind the sound of banjos.....:scratchchin:

Sorry we couldn't make it Steve we'd have loved to have been there. Shades was good,Chuck and Cindi are great company. sometimes there's just too much to do.

Quite the understatement Steve. Yep, he can find some pretty small roads, they are very scenic as long as you don't mind the sound of banjos.....:scratchchin:

The trick is, when you hear the banjos you keep moving.

Sorry we couldn't make it Steve we'd have loved to have been there. Shades was good,Chuck and Cindi are great company. sometimes there's just too much to do.

No problem Kevin, nobody can make all of 'em. There are just too many. Glad you had a good time.

Great pictures Bummer! I seen on your picture site you are with the Indy star chapter? I try to make some of them but this year has been tough to make anything! I need to see if you are at the next one I go to and try to remember to introduce myself. I'm usually with mike and Lucy and giving someone a hard time. Ride safe!

Great pictures Bummer! I seen on your picture site you are with the Indy star chapter? I try to make some of them but this year has been tough to make anything! I need to see if you are at the next one I go to and try to remember to introduce myself. I'm usually with mike and Lucy and giving someone a hard time. Ride safe!

Thanks. Irene sits on the back clicking away, then I massage them on the computer. You'd be surprised how many started out at an angle, or way off in the distance.

I still have the STAR links on my site, but it's more of a kindness to them than anything, I haven't been a member in quite a while. I paid to join when I bought my '05 Midnight (never got that free year they kept talking about), but found that the folks online tended to be, um, well let's say, not very nice people. At $50 a year I don't need a someone in a trivial leadership position getting all punk in my direction every time I (or someone else in their first year) ask a question. Unfortunately I was unable to ride with any of the locals and develop any bonds with the group (crushed leg, bone graft, and all that - lost the '05 in a crash that Fall) and I wound up settling here.

I really don't mind the way it turned out. I've made quite a few great friend here. That's what counts.