IGNORED

Would anyone be interested

Guest scarylarry

I don't know anything about that cup. It looks OK. I will tell you though, I have NEVER used a better mug than the VentureRider mugs that I have ordered a couple of times. They absolutely do not leak and will keep coffee HOT for about 4 hours. You can't buy them for $5.00 though. :)

Guest scarylarry

All I can say is this is a solid cup on the inside, mine hasn't leak and I cannot comment on coffee, but does keep cokes cold..I don't how long since I gulp them down..

Well, it is a fraction of what the ones that I buy cost. There may well be a demand for them. I don't know if it is time to place another order for the VentureRider Logo cups or not but if there is, I'll place another order for them also. I started a new thread for those. Sorry, shouldn't have stepped on your thread here.

Guest scarylarry

Hey boss I just threw it out there, If you like delete this cause there is no promise I can deliever and will not know till I ride down to state park Saturday and then I'll be limited..

So delete this..It is cool

Hey...I wasn't trying to get you to give it up. :) There may very well be a demand for a lower cost alternative. It's entirely up to you. I also don't know that there is enough interest for me to place another order. I have to order at least 72 at a time to have them printed with our logo and still get a decent price.