IGNORED

For Sale: Vent from Clearview shield

LilBeaver

Before I trashed my Cleirview shield (since it snapped off) I pulled the vent out of it. I bought the shield from a fellow member here who bought the shield from clierview with the vent installed.

The vent works fine (the ball bearing could use a cleaning and lubrication I'm sure) but all the pieces are there.

I was going to hang onto this vent and install it in another shield but I think I'm going to give the round pop-vents a try and figure I can pass this along to another member that wants it.

I'm asking $30 (USD) And that is shipped to you (in the US). If anyone in the Vancouver BC area wants it, I can deliver it to you for no charge sometime between 6-21/Oct/10.

I have attached some pictures.

I can take PayPal, Personal check or cash (if we meet in person).

Edited by LilBeaver
Sold

If anyone in the Vancouver BC area wants it, I can deliver it to you for no charge sometime between 6-21/Oct/10.

I'm in no hurry for it. If you want to ride through WI :cool10:on your way to BC you can deliver it.:banana:

We will be gone ridin' in western WI on the "Leaf Lookers Weekend" on the 8th thru 10th.

Later, Scooter Bob

I'm in no hurry for it. If you want to ride through WI :cool10:on your way to BC you can deliver it.:banana:

We will be gone ridin' in western WI on the "Leaf Lookers Weekend" on the 8th thru 10th.

Later, Scooter Bob

If I had the time, I sure would. Lots of good riding up there ESPECIALLY this time of year... Of course, I don't need to tell you that now do I...

PM Returned.

Thanks - Enjoy! :thumbsup2: