IGNORED

Ridding pants

CONNERCAMP

Ordered a pair of diamond gusset ridding pants. They are lined with Kevlar in all the right places. They fit good and are very comfortable so i asked the wife if she wanted to order a pair for her. She asked me to hold off a while, so i waited. next she wanted that old leather coat that didn't fit any more. Well, being creative as all ways, she took the largest pair of jeans she had, took them apart and sewed patches of leather in all the right places and then put them back together. they look great and she says they are comfortable. She saved me more than $100 for more stuff for the RSV. Thats my girl! Just thought some might like to use her idea.

I bought the defender pants when they were on sale last spring, and i love em! much cooler than chaps and way better protection too as you have Kevlar on your butt that chaps dont even cover.

I think it was Big bob here that had said that the nurse that helped him after his slide said that jeans burn thru in about a foot of asphalt, leather lasts 2 or 3 feet and kevlar seemed to get 15 feet or more. So after hearing that i try to wear kevlar as much as i can.

The pants fit so well i even went back and ordered some of their regular jeans....i luv em!!

Brian