IGNORED

Despratly seeking Condor

mrich12000

Was talking to Rocket today and he said that you might have a 1300 engine available?

if you do please give me a call if you have Skipe . If not reply to my email in my profile. Thanks Michael R. in Calgary

Skipe address is mrich12000..

Don't have skype Mike.... Sorry. Rockets right, I do have an extra motor...just because. But, there's also one on Ebay. 1300'87 Per the seller, it's a runner, and I can't guarantee that the one I have doesn't have issues?? Plus by the time I pencil in the cost of fuel burned to pick it up, I'm probably in it about what the Ebay one will go for with US shipping costs. The seller is quoting $199. So if you know anyone close to you on the US side it might be an option to have it shipped there, and then drive down to pick it up. No promisses, but my brother lives in Kalispell MT. I'd have to ask him if he'd be willing to accept the shipment. I just looked, and it's 421 klicks and a 5+ hr drive, but it might be better than paying to import it??? Keep me posted on the haps....

Post script:

looks like it gong to cost $1050.00 :mo money:to ship to your brother. So unless there is some one travelling to your brothers area or driving here it is now out of the monetary means for me . so anyone traveling west to Kalispell MT, and can take a motor from Skydog's it looks like this is moot.. Thanks to all who offered their help Michael Richard.:95:.

Post script:

looks like it gong to cost $1050.00 to ship to your brother. So unless there is some one travelling to your brothers area or driving here it is now out of the monetary means for me . so anyone traveling west to Kalispell MT, and can take a motor from Skydog's it looks like this is moot.. Thanks to all who offered their help Michael Richard..

What happened to the $199 flat rate shipping in the US the seller is quoting in the auction?? Last time I checked Kalispell is in the US.....