IGNORED

barber's vintage day swap meet & races

tazmocycle

barber's motorsport park is have a vintage day swap meet and races oct 8-10. they'll have several thousand of bikes of all kinds to look at, race and swap parts at the park. i went yr before last and had a great time on sat. i was wondering if anybody else would like to come and we could meet up and have a group go. i'm posting this on several other forums and if enough people want to come, i'll see if i can get a good rate at a motel nearby and have a few places to eat at for what ever days you come. checkout their website and see if you can work it in your plans. http://www.barbervintagefestival.org/

Can't say for sure right at this minute Taz but I'll sure keep it in mind. Yes, I finally got another scoot--A Victory Cross Country. Only had it for two weeks. Wife and I are supposed to go on a cage trip in October but I'm not sure when. i'll let you know if I can make it. at work right now !!

I was at Vintage Race Days last year with Blackjack and the Georgia M&E crew. It was a lot of fun. I purposefully didn't go to see the museum as I had been told that takes a full day all by itself. So, I'm thinking about this.

It falls on the same Saturday as the monthly GA M&E, Oct 9.

I'm thinking I might ride over sometime before the races to see the museum.

I have debated going back to the Vintage Days Festival again this year. It's a toss-up between that and going to the MicroCar Museum in Madison GA. I was thinking that we might consider going to Barber every other year, but I am open to going again this year, if that helps get the most Forum Members in the same place at the same time!

We'll see how things shake out in the next few weeks...

TERRY