IGNORED

Help for the mechanically challeneged

Guest gwh1996

Guest gwh1996

I will be installing a GPS unit next week on my '05 RSV. I am looking for the Auxiliary DC jack that the owners manual (3-21) says is "at the front". Is this jack located under a cowling somewhere? The manual shows a picture, but not a good one. Another question is do I want to use that jack or just run the GPS from the battery?

Thanks.

The jack is located on the left fairing up under and behind the handle bars, kinda hard to see unless you stand on your head, but it is there.. if you go to the battery be sure and use a inline fuse.

K

I will be installing a GPS unit next week on my '05 RSV. I am looking for the Auxiliary DC jack that the owners manual (3-21) says is "at the front". Is this jack located under a cowling somewhere? The manual shows a picture, but not a good one. Another question is do I want to use that jack or just run the GPS from the battery?

Thanks.

Mini and I will be in Va beach tomorrow saturday the 21 getting a windshield put in the mustang at 10 am at the glass masters on princess ann I will have the Venture so I might not be there we are planning on doing some shopping while we are there.My cell is 9196735095 give me a call if you want I can show you where the plug is located

Jeff