IGNORED

STS Powersports - Dyno runs

gunkylump

I purchased a new set of Dunlop E3's at STS Powersports in Amherstburg Ontario, and had them installed yesterday. With the 20 per cent discount on the price of the tires they gave me without me even asking, I got both tires for just over the $400 mark out the door. That is darn good pricing for up here in the great white north.

While there, I was talking to Mark Lossing, one of the mechanics, and he informed me that he has a Dyno, and will do a basic Dyno run for $40. That is CHEAP. It's a brand new Dyno machine, and he wants to make some money to help pay it off. If you're interested in a Dyno run on your bike, just call STS Powersports and ask for Mark Lossing. He does them off site.

STS Powersports is a KTM dealer, but they work on all makes and models, and carry all kinds of accessories. They can order in, usually overnight, most parts etc.

These are young guys working hard to make a go of it, and they will do whatever it takes to make you a happy, returning customer.

They have a website, just google STS Powersports, and go from there. As far as shops worth going to in this area, they've got my business.

gunk:big-grin-emoticon: