IGNORED

Rode from Estes Park to the Black Hills today

Midrsv

Our trip continued today with a ride from Estes Park to Hill City SD. We took 34 down to Greeley and then picked up US85 north through Cheyenne and Lusk WY. We stopped in Lusk for lunch. I must say that the area of north of Cheyenne is very sparce of people and signs of life. You might ride for 20 miles and not have a curve to deal with. Things got more interesting as we approached Custer SD. We didin't take many photos today but I've loaded some of what Valerie did shoot to the web at www.traynorphoto.com/day11

Real unique naming strategy I have going isn't it?

SPOT track: http://spotwalla.com/tripViewer.php?id=6473

Tomorrow we're just going to tour around the Black Hills for the day. We may ride through Spearfish Canyon and stop by Sturgis to see if anything is going on yet. We turn east and head for home on Friday.

Dennis

Enjoy the Hills! Very senic out there. What route are you taking East? If you need anything in the eastern side of SD, just give me a call, my number is in the profile.

Stay Safe

Dave

Dave, we had a good day today. We head east tomorrow and we'll be running I90 to I35 when we turn south into Iowa. We hope to be home by mid-day Sunday.

Dennis

Dennis,

Take care when you get near Chamberlain. There was A LOT OF RAIN from there east last night. Some areas got up to 8 to 10 inches!!!!!!!!!! Lots of secondary roads covered with runoff. Haven't heard of any problems on the Interstate though.

Stay Safe

Dave