IGNORED

Cricket is for sale.......

Guest KitCarson

The weekend before last I rode to bike week in Daytona with a few of my buddies. One of them had an 04 0r 05 American Ironhorse Chopper. He went to a few harley dealers to trade it for a new ultra classic. The highest offer he got from any of the local harley dealers was $15,000 which is how much he owed on his chopper. He went to Rossmeyer harley davidson in daytona and looked at an 08 anniversary edition ultra classic. He told the salesman if they would give him 20,000 for his chopper he would give them 27,000 out the door for the ultra classic. He rode home with the ultra classic.

The weekend before last I rode to daytona with some of my buddies. One of my buddies has an 04 or 05 American Ironhorse Chopper. The most he had been offered on trade in with the harley dealers was 15,000. In daytona he went to Rossmeyer harley davidson and looked at an 08 anniversary edition ultra classic. He told the salesman if the would give him 20,000 for his chopper he would give them 27,000 out the door for the ultra classic. He rode home on the ultra classic.