IGNORED

Americas Best AMT XL Diamond FOR SALE

RoadKill

Gonna be selling my motorcycle trailer. Thought I might use it, but witht he bike gone, the more I think about it the more I realize I wont. Its an Americas Best, http://www.americasbesttrailers.com/ AMT XL Diamond. I have had it two riding seasons. Always stored in the garage. Tires good. Trailer just has a little Aluminum oxidation, but a good wax would probably clear that up. Just can't do that with my shoulder. I would like $1500 for it. I would be willing to meet someone with it to save a portion of their drive.

PM, email, or call my cell listed on the forum.

Thanks,

:crying: Only if I had the CASH..........

Folks I seen this baby first hand and up close, Beautful trailer in excellent shape.

If I had the cash I would be at your door step..........:) but I dont:(

sure do love that trailer you have there.. At that price it wont last long.....

Better stay in touch bro. dont want my ugly mug coming up there now do you rather you like it or not your still stuck with us:buttkick::rasberry:

Buddy

:crying: Only if I had the CASH..........

Folks I seen this baby first hand and up close, Beautful trailer in excellent shape.

If I had the cash I would be at your door step..........:) but I dont:(

sure do love that trailer you have there.. At that price it wont last long.....

Better stay in touch bro. dont want my ugly mug coming up there now do you NOrather you like it or not your still stuck with us:buttkick::rasberry:

Buddy

I could finance your purchase with a payment plan:thumbsup:

Just wanted to give this a bump. These are really nice trailers. Tracks great, carpeted interior, spare tire, cooler rack, led lights, torsion axle. Here is a chance to get one used only 5 times at a $600 discount.

PM, email or phone me if you are interested.

Jay