IGNORED

7/16 Friday 210 miles on the BlueRidge Parkway

First_N_Last

To anyone interested...

Friday is suppose to be a great day & I have finally finished my custom work on my bike. Now I want to take a long ride.

This Friday 7/16 I am starting out at 4AM to go to the Blueridge Parkway at I77. That leg will be highway riding down 64 to 81 to 77 to the Blueridge Parkway.

I am planning on being at the I77 - Blueridge Parkway area around 9AM.

Does any one have Friday off & interested in riding along with me for 210 miles on the Parkway north to I64?

From there I am traveling (putting along) the Blueridge for 210 miles till I reach 64. Stops will be made along the parkway for breaks, food & gas.

This is a whole day ride. My highway ride to I77 will be hard & fast. Around the I77 will be a stop for a good breakfast. Near rte60 off the parkway will be a late lunch stop.

My route home will either be 64 or 250 depending on interest by any possible additional rider(s).

Let me know if interested;

JohnB

804-338-3451

John,

Would love to but, I took last friday off for a wedding and I can't afford to take another one off right now. if you wanted to do this ride on Sunday i'm in.:whistling:

Sorry, Friday is the day with Saturday & Sunday already booked with can't avoid family stuff.

Thanks for interest;

JohnB