IGNORED

Chrome Glow LED Flexible Array Light Bar

I installed a Chrome Glow LED light Bar and it looks great and the brake light is great. My problem is the turn signals are only about half brightness. I checked the voltage on the turn signal wiring and only about 6 volts is coming through. Does anyone know why I would have only 6 volts to the turn signals? I checked it all the way back to the harness just behind the battery. Is there only supposed to be 6 volts to the turn signals and if so how to I get 12 volts to the turn signal wires on the Array?

Edited by CaliforniaRSV

I installed a Chrome Glow LED light Bar and it looks great and the break light is great. My problem is the turn signals are only about half brightness. I checked the voltage on the turn signal wiring and only about 6 volts is coming through. Does anyone know why I would have only 6 volts to the turn signals? I checked it all the way back to the harness just behind the battery. Is there only supposed to be 6 volts to the turn signals and if so how to I get 12 volts to the turn signal wires on the Array?

I added LED turn signals and also noticed they were dimm so I put relays in for those and powered them directly from the battery. Worked very well and now the signals are much brighter.

Do the 20 amp micro relays work fine for the turn signals? How are they wired? Do you just trigger them with the turn signal wire? Also I need to add a relay for a new electric horn, will another 20 amp micro relay work for it is well?

:big-grin-emoticon: