IGNORED

Was this anyone here

OutlawRider

I was in Ocean Park,Wa. over the forth and saw a silver RSV in front of the Dunes resturaunt on Saturday.It was parked with some Harley's. Was any of our guys down in Longbeach or Ocean Park,Wa over the 4th. Saw it again in Longbeach,Wa. Sunday when we was walking around town.

:confused07:

Under the Main Menu section on the left hand side is a part called Venture Sightings, you can pin point your sightings in the hope of finding the owner. If you wish.

:sign kewl: When did that show up?:confused24:

Thanks for the tip Steve!:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Later, Scooter Bob

The Boss gave his consent about 5 days ago. Thanks Bob, excited to make a contribution to the site! Not a mechanical guy, so kinda "stoked" .... as the young uns say!

That's about the way I feel, I can put gas in it and change the oil - after that I'm pretty much lost

The Boss gave his consent about 5 days ago. Thanks Bob, excited to make a contribution to the site! Not a mechanical guy, so kinda "stoked" .... as the young uns say!

How do you place the 'Blue Balloon' that is needed to pin point a sighting on the map?

I did not see the icon anywhere to do this.

I saw an Red 83-85 Venture at Quaker Steak & Lube in Columbus last week.

Gary

How do you place the 'Blue Balloon' that is needed to pin point a sighting on the map?

I did not see the icon anywhere to do this.

I saw an Red 83-85 Venture at Quaker Steak & Lube in Columbus last week.

Gary

In order to see the blue balloon you must click on the EDIT button. If, you do not see the EDIT button try logging on your google maps. I noticed that happened to me, since I wasn't logged in the EDIT was not available to me.... but I am not sure if that is just because I am the creator or if that applies to everyone. Hope that helps Gary.

Re-cap:

Because this was created with google maps, I think you must be logged into maps before the EDIT button is displayed. You can "view" the sightings at any time, but no EDIT.

Once you have a sighting you wish to display, click on EDIT and then zoom in to pinpoint your location. Now grab the "blue balloon" for your pointer and set it in place. A box will now open giving you the opportunity to list year, colour, exact location and time and your handle, if you wish.

Once your are done, close the text box and you may change the icon from a balloon to the motorcycle.

Don't forget to SAVE and DONE when finished.

If the sighting is you, open with EDIT and fill in the text box with your "Hey, that was me!" and then SAVE and DONE.

Hope you enjoy it!