IGNORED

We're home!

Monty

Angel and I just got home about 30 minutes ago. We parted from B2 Mom & Dad in Murray, Ky. We had a great time, except for the heat. We're sure enjoying the air conditioning right now.

I'll have some pics and a few small videos of the ride home, a little later.

It was great meeting everyone!

Monty & Angel

Wanted to also say a special thanks to Freebird and Eileen for hosting another great VR event. Can't wait to book our rooms for next year and we will definitely stay at the Comfort Inn. They made us feel very welcome! Can't beat the rate either!

I wanted to say thank you to Rick for doing the seat mod for Pat's seat. She LOVES it! Just rode over 600 miles and she is not sore at all. What a world of difference.

We want to say thank you to J Bird for the great pin striping he did on the trike. WOW! So glad I had that done.

And a special thank you to our riding partners...Monty and Angel, Midnite and Sunshine (Pat really enjoyed the female companionship), Double D (we won't tell anyone how you got your name...no matter what the WAITRESS thought!), Wanderer (yes Ted there is a Quaker Steak in Elyria, not just in Cleveland!), and last but not least to ScaryLarry...ummm....thanks for the comic relief! Will hold off on the blackmail for now...but look for some pictures being posted in the near future...hahahahahahaha!!!

Can't begin to tell you all how much fun we had. Looking forward to the next VR event in Potato Creek, IN.

Don and Patti

:thumbsup2:

Guest scarylarry
Wanted to also say a special thanks to Freebird and Eileen for hosting another great VR event. Can't wait to book our rooms for next year and we will definitely stay at the Comfort Inn. They made us feel very welcome! Can't beat the rate either!

I wanted to say thank you to Rick for doing the seat mod for Pat's seat. She LOVES it! Just rode over 600 miles and she is not sore at all. What a world of difference.

We want to say thank you to J Bird for the great pin striping he did on the trike. WOW! So glad I had that done.

And a special thank you to our riding partners...Monty and Angel, Midnite and Sunshine (Pat really enjoyed the female companionship), Double D (we won't tell anyone how you got your name...no matter what the WAITRESS thought!), Wanderer (yes Ted there is a Quaker Steak in Elyria, not just in Cleveland!), and last but not least to ScaryLarry...ummm....thanks for the comic relief! Will hold off on the blackmail for now...but look for some pictures being posted in the near future...hahahahahahaha!!!

Can't begin to tell you all how much fun we had. Looking forward to the next VR event in Potato Creek, IN.

Don and Patti

:thumbsup2:

Post them and you will be able to take some more in a couple weeks...:thumbsup2:

Hey Monty:

Glad you folks made it home ok. Was a great pleasure meeting you and Angel, we're gonna invade your space one of these days...so be prepared!

We took the scenic tour home compliments of a couple of Michiganders.....even stopped in Monroe and took in a history lesson with General George Custer! And a great meal as well. Used less than a tank of gas getting home, even taking the scenic tour!

Take care, and we'll catch up to you one of these days!

gunk:thumbsup2: