IGNORED

Mic-Mutes @ Maintenance Day !

Morph

I'll have a limited supply of Royal Star Venture Mic-Mutes kits @ MD. I'll also have Mic-Mutes kits for the GL1800 Gold Wing and for the J&M CB JMCB-2003-DU.

I'm no longer able to accept credit cards at MD. I can though accept CCs thru a PayPal email invoice or also on my website. Cash is always best though.

If you know that you'll want to install Mic-Mutes @ MD. let me know so that I may reserve one of the RSV Mic-Mutes kits for you.

I can also bring GL1500 Gold Wing and Valkyrie Interstate Mic-Mutes kits by request, but I don't intend to have those kits if no one asks in advance.

Price is:

$139.95 for GL1800, GL1500, RSV or Valkrie Interstate.

$154.95 for GL1800+CB PTT switch, GL1500+CB PTT switch, Valk+CB PTT switch

$119.95 for the JMCB-2003-DU

I'm not charging for installation, nor am I performing installations. I'll be glad to help and direct you to do it. Like last year I'm sure that there will also be plenty of others willing to lend a hand as well.

Hope to see you there!

Bill Morphy

www.Mic-Mutes.com

The mic mutes are awesome! For anyone wondering...they are great! I should have installed them years ago...would have rid us of my constantly asking Beth to re-position her mic because of wind noise, or just noise in general.

Thanks, and thanks for the help on the install, I was starting to fade just a wee bit in that heat!

gunk:big-grin-emoticon: