IGNORED

Hey! I just got the MP endorsment on my License!

StormRaven

Now I'll be able to go on base and bully.....er...

Wait...Wut? Motorcycle Permit??? Daylight only? No Limited Access Highways/Interstate?? NO PASSENGERS???

What a ripoff. I thought I'd at least be able to cause heck on base. Oh well. At least I can get on the two wheelers. Sorry Kat, can't come along for the ride yet. :happy-emoticon:

But, anyway, Yep. I'm on the first step to getting that nice long road cruise under my belt. Next up, Taking the Motorcycle classes up in Lawrenceville. Better and more thorough than the DDS classes.

Soon it will be so. :Venture:

Good for you,,, make sure you pay good attention to what they are trying too teach you at the course,, then you need to take some time and train yourself with what you have been taught, and then, and only then will we let you take on the responsibility of a passenger,,,, good rules.

Best for you.

Carl

LOL I have to way while you get a bike and learn the thing :( I would like some feedback from the Georgia residents about the Sunshine Learn to ride school in Lawrenceville. It seems very good and more flexible than the local course at the DDS.