IGNORED

'Panhandle' to GW's MD Sat 15/May

LilBeaver

I'm here in Lubbock and just wondering if anyone in the 'Panhandle' or from anywhere, say, northwest of Mckinny, TX is going to be headed down there this weekend and wants to meet up and ride down there together?

If no one wants to tag a long, my plan will be to leave before the first sparrow's fart in the morning from Lubbock to get to GW's sometime between noon and 2, stay the night somewhere nearby, then ride back to Lubbock in the morning. Although, I may end up taking off for Nashville in the morning too - I haven't made up my mind yet.

Anyhoot, let me know if you are planning on riding down, I'd love some company!

:Venture:

"The Sparrow`s Fart" pretty early in these parts!!

Be carefull, we`ll see ya there..

K

I'm here in Lubbock and just wondering if anyone in the 'Panhandle' or from anywhere, say, northwest of Mckinny, TX is going to be headed down there this weekend and wants to meet up and ride down there together?

If no one wants to tag a long, my plan will be to leave before the first sparrow's fart in the morning from Lubbock to get to GW's sometime between noon and 2, stay the night somewhere nearby, then ride back to Lubbock in the morning. Although, I may end up taking off for Nashville in the morning too - I haven't made up my mind yet.

Anyhoot, let me know if you are planning on riding down, I'd love some company!

:Venture: