IGNORED

Embarassment that is going to cost me pretty big...

LilBeaver

No no no, it isn't what you think - I don't owe Don $5 (or 10). I had 'the groan' for quite some time now. I tried lubing the shaft and dropping oil down the schrader valve to no avail.

This morning I went out to the garage and there it was, a nice little puddle right in front of the rear tire - maybe 2 or 3 oz.

So, I wiped its undercarriage down and got as much as I could off the floor (to try to avoid getting any oil on the tires when I pull out).

Oddly enough, I don't really notice much of a difference in handling or ride - I can't wait to get a fresh one on there and go for a spin to see what I've been missing out on!!

Now, the quest for a replacement and the same considerations that everyone has made that has had to replace it. I don't really want to give up the adjustability of the stock shock (or spend the money on a progressive one) but I also don't want to have to replace this s.o.b. again either. I guess I'm lucky enough that it happened now while I will be at home for a couple of weeks instead of out on the road somewhere.

Anyways, thanks for listening to me complain. I'll pipe down now.

:bawling::bawling: