IGNORED

tour deluxe wheels (aftermarket)

I bought some closeout billet wheels directly from Jardine for my 2006 RSTD. They were for the early model (1996-2000) also and my local Venture expert assured me they should fit.

The front is great, but the rear was offset to the right so far that the tire rubbed the swingarm.....I have attached a picture showing the offset.

Now I should emphasize that these two wheels were close-outs from their "dusty" shelf, they were getting out of the business of billet wheels. I paid under $700 for the pair...

Jardine was willing to work with me but I am in Canada and shipping etc. was going to get expensive, relative to my investment. So I just got a stock gray Next-generation Venture rear wheel, polished the sorta already shiny rim edge until it matched the luster of the front billet wheel and used it instead. 99 out of 100 never notice the difference, because all you can see is that lip that I polished out...pic attached with the rear Venture wheel on...

I still believe that the wheel should have fit and was mis-manufactured somehow but since you asked I thought to share my experience with you. I suggest that you get approval to return them if they don't work out (if possible).

Good Luck!:fingers-crossed-emo