IGNORED

Time off?

Wolf

Who has some unused sick or vacation days next week? I am taking the week off, and the weather is meant to be awesome all week. I am thinking of riding down to the dragon via Skyline drive and the parkway. This is not set in stone, but the mud is drying fast. I can either ride down 81 and go north, or start north and finish south.

I need a personal breather for a few days, and the wife is cool with it. Call it a mental week. LOL

I could like to camp may way down, but I am not opposed to a hotel either.

Who has some unused sick or vacation days next week? I am taking the week off, and the weather is meant to be awesome all week. I am thinking of riding down to the dragon via Skyline drive and the parkway. This is not set in stone, but the mud is drying fast. I can either ride down 81 and go north, or start north and finish south.

I need a personal breather for a few days, and the wife is cool with it. Call it a mental week. LOL

I could like to camp may way down, but I am not opposed to a hotel either.

The Dragon is closed. Wish I could ride with you though. Have fun.

Ok, the weather is meant to be in the 70's and full of sun fron Wed. on. I am leaving Wed. morning to parts unknown for 3 or 4 days. Preferably southm, but I will scan the weather pattern before I leave.

Anyone have any great riding and camping areas close to Virginia?