IGNORED

Who wants to test-ride a Triumph?

Blackjack

For anyone in the North GA area, Moto 400 in Dawsonville will be having their annual Triumph Demo Rides next weekend. I personally love to test-ride bikes and the opportunities around here are frequent. This year, regrettably, there will obviously be no Buell rides at Two Wheels Only, but it won't be long before the KTM weekend comes up on the radar!

http://www.moto400.com/

TERRY

I had this on my calendar. I'll probably go Friday and try to get a test ride on one or two bikes. I've ridden the Rocket III and new Thunderbird 1600 in previous demo rides.

let me know if anyone else is going friday. there is a good mexican restaurant next door to Moto400 that I like to go to.

I'm hoping to go Friday, also, since Saturday will probably fill up quickly. I'm targeting the Speed Triple, since I've had a craving for a 1-up hooligan bike since selling my z1000. I'll have to see how work goes this week, though, to see if taking a vacation day is a possibility.

Moto400 is where we first test rode an RSTD (at last year's Yamaha demo days) and an RSV. They're a great bunch of guys. They just dropped all of their lines except Yamaha and Triumph.

I just got back from Moto400 and Triumph Demo Days.

I test rode three different models of the 900cc air cooled twin.

Bonneville SE

Bonneville America

T100

The cruiser seat on the America was very comfy but I think I liked the Bonneville SE best of all. Very good handling, although I think the T100 has a slightly lower gear ratio (and larger spoke wheels).

Randy

Work was too nuts to be out for the day, so we're planning to go tomorrow. Any Speed Triples?

I love the looks of the Bonnie, and hope to try one (or more). Probably a better chance of staying out of jail on one of those, also.