IGNORED

Hey Riderduke

86er

I feel bad I can't do this. We are really short at work right now and I am pulling extra shifts this week so I can take off the following. I am working everything night this week and next.

Sorry I can't be of help.

Ben

Thanks David, I have sent the seller an email asking for a phone #. I'll get back to you on it.

Ben, I appreciate the thought. I think that Riderduke can check it out for me, unless there is someone closer.

Thanks David, I have sent the seller an email asking for a phone #. I'll get back to you on it.

Ben, I appreciate the thought. I think that Riderduke can check it out for me, unless there is someone closer.

:happy34::happy34::happy34::happy34::happy34::happy34::happy34::happy34::happy34::happy34::happy34::happy34::happy34::happy34::happy34::happy34::happy34::happy34::happy34::happy34:

Todd,

Sorry to tell you but I have an agreement on that bike and am picking it up on

Friday. The photo shown was a "borrowed" one, not actual color. I NEED the faring and a few other parts, but will be parting out the remainder when I get it here to Myrtle Beach.

Take care, ride safe!:thumbsup:

Poledar

Todd,

Sorry to tell you but I have an agreement on that bike and am picking it up on

Friday. The photo shown was a "borrowed" one, not actual color. I NEED the faring and a few other parts, but will be parting out the remainder when I get it here to Myrtle Beach.

Take care, ride safe!:thumbsup:

Poledar

Tell that guy he owe's me $100 commission for posting his ad on this site! Good luck with it! To tell you the truth and if the wife would have let me, I'd have bout it for $800 and found someone to work on it. I am starting to like the looks of a 1st Gen.

Ben