IGNORED

I feel human again

vic venture

I took Blu out for a couple hours today and i almost feel human again. I was down to the last fuel bar and still had enough seafoam to cause a let of very smelly smoke. It took a bit to warm up but once it ran a bit, I took to the road. I rode it to the station and filled up. there was just a bit of flutter taking off but after a few min on the interstate, everything smoothed out and she was silk again. I had not ridden it since I had trouble with height and almost dumped it at a stop sign. After Yammer Dan and others helped me through the settings, I got a mud wasp nest out of the shock area and I could flat foot her. I decided to go play in the slow traffic and get used to it. I was amazed that I never had to put my feet down until I was totally stopped. She balanced very well even going really slow. I tried some tight turns. It was no effort to pull into a parking space in an empty lot pull through the spot and u back into the third spot with no problem. As much as I would like a RSV, I hope the guy does not come up with the money this weekend.

Thanks for the help guys! :thumbsup2::thumbsup::happy65: