IGNORED

Bad Resturant

Jerry W

Some of went for a ride Saturday and stopped in Quitaque, Tx. for lunch. There is a resturant there called Sportsmans bar and grill that used to be a great place to grab a meal. It has changed hands since the last time I have eaten there and is no longer a place you want to eat.

When we went to out table, the guy next to me banged his chair on the floor a few times before he sat down. I later asked him what that was all about the replied that there were roaches all over the chair and he was knocking them off. They had the lights turned down pretty dim, now I know why.

So unless you like to dine with the roaches avoid the Sportsmans bar and grill in Quitaque, Texas.

I hear ya Jerry, the burger I had didn't set too well on my stomach either. Guess we learn from experience huh? First time I can remember when there were Chips and salsa and not even half of them eaten, guess the grease wasn't that good on them.

:sick:

Some of went for a ride Saturday and stopped in Quitaque, Tx. for lunch. There is a resturant there called Sportsmans bar and grill that used to be a great place to grab a meal. It has changed hands since the last time I have eaten there and is no longer a place you want to eat.

When we went to out table, the guy next to me banged his chair on the floor a few times before he sat down. I later asked him what that was all about the replied that there were roaches all over the chair and he was knocking them off. They had the lights turned down pretty dim, now I know why.

So unless you like to dine with the roaches avoid the Sportsmans bar and grill in Quitaque, Texas.

I remember a pizza place my wife and I went to in Huntsville about 10 years ago.

The waitress brought it out, sat it on the table, and all of a sudden a damn roach fell from the air vent above our table right into the center of the pizza...

My wife screamed and we both jumped up out of the booth.

The waitress didnt know what to say..

We told the waitress she can have it back and im not paying a dime for anything..as I was saying that, another couple who just sat down next to us got up and they too decided they didnt want to eat there either.

We have NEVER been back.....the place has since closed..

I hear ya Jerry, the burger I had didn't set too well on my stomach either. Guess we learn from experience huh? First time I can remember when there were Chips and salsa and not even half of them eaten, guess the grease wasn't that good on them.

:sick:

I ate my chips, but then again, I didn't get my lovely figure by not eating!!!:cool10:

Aw c'mon folks! Yer gittin' kinda picky ain'cha! :no-no-no: Just stick the roach on a tooth-pick an' roast him over a bic lighter, dip him in the salsa and you've got a great little appa-teezer! :backinmyday:Shuck's, some places charge extry fer that!!!!

Happy Trails!

Drifter

P.S. They make this cute little popping sound when ya hit'em with the bic!:rotf: