IGNORED

Wachovia dealer services - nightmare

barend

A friend of mine has his Tahoe financed though Wachovia Dealer Services. due to his own fault he has had to deal with the collection department. In October he authorized a draft to get caught up, which they ran on a Friday; then ran another the following Monday. Now it says he has a bounced check (on an unauthorized draft). He offered to let them draft his account to the tune of $250/wk to get caught up, which they refused, he's made three moneygram payments and paid for immediate delivery; none were posted to his account and the last one he made was not posted for a week after they received the money and only because he faxed copies of the money gram. Wachovia bank will not accept payments on the account because they have disassociated themselves from this group. Can't pay online because the account is not listed as current and they won't accept a phone pay either. And the person they say he's supposed to talk to isn't in ..........

Bottom line: don't ever finance anything with these guys!!!

I HATE WACHOVIA!!! due to my ex-wife( we were maried at the time) not paying on our credit card account for 3 months they jacked up my rate and hit me with late charges. i called them when i found it out and told them what happened and wanted to get some kind of payment plan worked out with them because of my money shortage. they did the same thing to me with the payments i sent them, the only thing is i put a stop payment on the first check that they said they didn't get. i told them to send it to the collection agency and i'd deal with them, so i borrowed the money from my sister to pay the amount off. then wachovia reported the account was written off as not payed. i wrote letters for 6 months trying to get it straighten out and then another company(cu mgr told me this) reported the same account # and amount as not being payed off. had trouble borrowing money from my credit union and they sent me a credit report and that how i found out what they had done to me. i took a copy of the cashier's check of where i had payed it off to my cu and they finally got my loan. i could never get it straighten out thru wachovia till the 10 yr limit ran out. that is why i always keep a check on my credit report from all 3 companies that do it. i deal with a local cu because the members are part owners of it and get better customer service. i talked to a lawyer about sueing them but you have to keep good records of when, who, what,where, why and date & time of every time you deal with them.