IGNORED

Garmin introduces Zumo 220

Cougar

FYI...

http://www.engadget.com/2010/01/20/garmin-introduces-zumo-220-600-navigation-for-vaguely-budget-c/

A lower scale motorcycle Zumo GPS

What do you think Wally? :whistling:

I'll pass, $600 is still way too much. BTW, Amazon has the Zumo 665 for $650. I bought my 450 from Amazon, it broke 2 months later and I had a replacement the next day. I don't think there is a better online vendor than Amazon.

Ben

My thinking is that they will be about $299.00 at Amazon or someplace after there released. As you can find the 660 less then $999.00 as well.

I am just letting folks know. I already have my 550 and love it myself.

I am glad your happy with what you have! :)

Jeff

• 2 weeks later...

Thinking $150-$200 myself would be price appropriate for that model.

Had a TomTom for about 3 days, it stopped working after I plugged into the computer, returned it and got my money back.

Honestly with the low end models TomTom has, they are thinking more of budget minded folks. But also seems like you get what you pay for.

Edited by Sideoftheroad

• 2 weeks later...

I purchased the Garmin Nuvi 550 about 1.5 years ago for the motorcycles and it has worked great. It is waterproof/submersible and meant for rugged outdoor use. It can be had for a lot cheaper than the Zumo line. I have used it on lots of trips, including in downpour rains and it has always worked without flaw.

In fact, I have an extra permanent mount kit, in case anyone is interested.