IGNORED

Checking for interest???

The Black Pearl

Hey All was just wondering, for years now I've wanted to do a Butt Burner 1500

(for thoses who dont know http://www.ironbutt.com/ridecerts/getdocument.cfm?DocID=1)

But never to seem to have had the right bike for it. Couple years back when I got my 86 it had sat for almost 7 years so after about 2 grand of work I did get it running well and had really thought about doing one, then the stater went so I rebuilt it, then the shock went to poop so I replaced that and kinda figured it just wasnt a smart plan. Now last year I sold my baby *snif*snif* and got my wife#2 05 midnight so I think this is it lol. After all my ramblings I am looking to see if anyone would be interested in riding along. The wife isnt looking for 1500 milles in 36 hours so I am flying solo. Would be leaving from Traverse City area heading up over the mighty mac and heading west towards South Dakota (750 miles out) then turn and head back, not much of a party'er lol looking to run pretty hard maybe finish the day with a good meal and beer but think it should be a blast thinking Juneish but am kinda open so if you may wanna run a butt burner lol let me know!! :hurts:

Edited by The Black Pearl