IGNORED

Day after Christmas ride

Kirby

Ok guys, this is for all you that have shut down for the winter. The day after christmas, Gregg(footsie),me, and 3 of his relatives and friends went on a ride down to Bradenton,FL from Gregg's house in Sycamore, GA. We had a great time!! It was a little cool(mid 50's), but the ride was good. It was mostly cloudy the 2 days we were riding but we survived. From Bradenton we shot back up to Tampa then over to Daytona Beach to spend the night before heading back on Sunday. We had a late dinner(supper for us country folks) at Charlie Horse in Daytona Beach. Gregg tried to eat all their crablegs. We stayed at one of the cheap hotels on North Atlantic Blvd. It was old but clean and had a high pressure shower that felt soooo good after the days lenghty ride.

Back at my home I checked the mileage for myself to be 916 miles for the 2 day trip.

Thanks to footsie and his friends for letting me tag along.

Edited by Kirby

Ah just reading this as I ask myself "why won't it warm up in here" meaning my home. It's a whole 5 degrees outside the furnace has to work better then this. Need to figure out how to do the hibernation thing. Glad you all had a good ride.

:draming: