IGNORED

royal purple ice

wild hair 39

I bought some in Ft Collins in '07 and put it in the '83 for the trip back. With the temps we were having I figured anything would help keep the engine temp down. It did work a bit, dropping the needle a couple of widths on the guage while riding in 105 degs all day. When I flushed the cooling system last year I added 2-3 cap fulls (recomended) just because and the needle stays about midway up the scale a lot longer than it did before. Is it my imagination or does it really work?? I really don't care as long as my brain thinks it does... :whistling:

hhhmmm.....maybe I should have used that, I came home from Houston yesterday, when I was waiting for my gate to open, I heard all kinds of racket coming from my truck....well joy to me.....the water pump is shot! the whole front bearring is sticking out, think I was close to lossing the fan... I still don`t have the old one off, broke one bolt trying to take it out and have another one stuck, it is out about 1/2 in. but now will do no more then turn, probably has abunch of crap built up on it, the bolts are in bad shape, so gonna try and find some new bolts today. what a pain in the ____... it is a `97 Ford 7.5L (460) and I had to pull all kinds of stuff off of the front of the motor, just hope I can get it all back together with no leaks today, as I have to have it for tomorrow.... I was just braging on her too, 300k miles and no major problems with it...Knock on wood!!! still beats a truck payment.. any way, thats my fun for the day.....any one bored to death is welcome to come over and turn a wrench...LOL ( I`m not even that bored )