IGNORED

Got My Orders

ronhenry4

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ron, first thank you for serving and protecting us. You and your SO will be in our prayers for your safe return. Let your SO know that if she needs anything, all she has to do is ask.

Don H.

I will tell her. im thankfull for each and every one of you guys for taking the time for your thoughts and prayers . Ron

Ron,

You are a hero to me and lots of other Americans who appreciate that your contribution keeps us all free of tyranny and able to breath easily. May your final overseas tour be uneventful and you come home safe with all that you left with. God bless you and all of our military.

Poledar:337:

I just want to say thanks I know i just got back and still finding sand in my bag, let me know if you need any 31B help, Im here

As some or most of you know i proudly serve our country as a ohio national guardsman. im in my 16th year of service both active and national guard before i made mention of this i've known for a few months now but wanted to be sure I got my orders for the sandbox (again) this will be my last tour of duty before i can retire. thats the good news the bad news is my new relationship with the lady of my life will be tested beyond any test that should ever be asked of anyone she has never had any involvment with the military other than me and the weekend drill. im going to get her involved on this site and i hope you guys can help look after her as you have me for the short time i have been involved with this family.

i wish i could share more with you on what my mission is but since there are security issues involved i cant . thanks for your time and ears to listen to me.

Ron:325:

You can tell her I know how great this place is for keeping your sanity while you're alone. She'll get through this with the help of this group and others. You remember to take care of yourself. If you end up in Afghanistan at the moment muffinman is in Tarin Kowt. They have said they may move them again in a few months to another FOB, but we'll have to wait and see on that one.

Margaret

Ron,

You are a hero to me and lots of other Americans who appreciate that your contribution keeps us all free of tyranny and able to breath easily. May your final overseas tour be uneventful and you come home safe with all that you left with. God bless you and all of our military.

Poledar:337:

My sentiments exactly. God Bless, You are a hero. :clap2:

My sentiments exactly. God Bless, You are a hero. :clap2:

Again i would like to thank everyone for the kind words and prayers they are being felt already. Im no "hero" im just a guy who does a job so others wont have to do it a small cog in the big machine. but thanks again for all the prayers and great words of confidence i and my family appreciate all of it. Ron