IGNORED

Tired of Armor all

Tnventurer

OK , Here is a fix if you are tired of having to shine with that Armor all all the time , On my 86 I used some mop and glow on the cockpit panels and the black parts of the bike (except tires ) And it shines like a new penny!....Doesnt collect or hold dust, not sticky ,and I believe it seals the plastic, I also used it on the black part of the radiator cover.....Fred

Do you think the wax from the mop & glow will eventually turn yellow (sun-fade) and then have all these small crack marks in the wax??

Guess youll have to remove it with "wax stripper"....:rotf:

OMG...bet that will take care of all those plastic panels :080402gudl_prv:

Guest Venturing Ohio

What is that red button for in the third picture. I have an 86 with the same basic setup, but I know that I do not have that button.

Venturing ohio

Ok heres some pics....Fred

What is that red button for in the third picture. I have an 86 with the same basic setup, but I know that I do not have that button.

Venturing ohio

Looks like a switch added in, possibly for driving lights. Nice looking placement BTW.

I only ued it on the black plastic stuff ,not the painted stuff! Eck you can get this stuf off with hot water and soap. Wanna see some pics?....Fred

Fred,

I used mop & glow a long time ago when I washed my old mobile home..

When I was done the thing would shine like new, and it never turned yellow or cracked..

I washed it about two weeks before I sold it, and ended up getting more for it than I paid for it...

Mop & glow works great on vynal siding too.......

Your pics look great too...Bike looks very clean!