IGNORED

Dad Gum It!!!! Again....

Condor

OK, second ***** post this morning... there must be somethin' in the water??? I've got another complaint. I picked up a rally t-shirt at Ft. Collins, and have worn it a few times. My question is.... can't the guys who we order these things from find better t-shirts to print on? The one I have, it might not be true for all, is made of a really thin material, and feels like 'H'. I'm about ready to retire it....permanently... I have a bunch of other 'trophy' T's and they are all made of a nice thick material and feel great. The one from FC is more of an undershirt than a T-shirt.....:stirthepot:

OK, second ***** post this morning... there must be somethin' in the water??? I've got another complaint. I picked up a rally t-shirt at Ft. Collins, and have worn it a few times. My question is.... can't the guys who we order these things from find better t-shirts to print on? The one I have, it might not be true for all, is made of a really thin material, and feels like 'H'. I'm about ready to retire it....permanently... I have a bunch of other 'trophy' T's and they are all made of a nice thick material and feel great. The one from FC is more of an undershirt than a T-shirt.....:stirthepot:
Best for riding in hot weather to. I haven't really wore them much, but if they don't last, I just picked up 3 more shirts at Street Vibrations in Reno. Have a nice rest of the day.

Rich

P.S. Your only aloud 2 post's aday about complaints, so the next one better be a good one, lol. :-)