IGNORED

Hey Thom..You back from the Sisters??

Tom

Tom , we are back but i did not want to come back ! Yes we had a blast , what a great place , i want to live there ! we rode the 3 sisters , 335 , 336 , 337 and up to the maple leaf ? anyway we also checked out the M/C museum , there is a lot of Euro bikes there . drove by the Little Stonehenge , what a surprise seeing it there ! Marsha forgot her camera sat. so we don,t have a lot of pics and i have not down loaded them yet . almost killed us a 100 times looking at all the sites and the animals , coming in fri. the gps gave us wrong dictions , it said Camp Wood was Leakey but a bobcat welcome us to the hill country , came around a tite twisty and he was standing in the middle of the road had to stop and wait for him to cross , ask Marsha if she got a pic , she said she forgot she had it .

Thursday we had the bike and trailer already to go but thrus. nite the weather idiots said fri. we are going to have 3 to 6 in. of rain and 40 to 60 mph winds so we loaded the bike up on the flat bed trailer and left here at 6:30 am but fri was a perfect day ! i hate the weather idiots !

Know body ever said anything about the the animals when they talk about the Sisters , we saw Ibucks , Impalas , Antelopes , Bison , Kangaroos , Camels , and a lot of other standing on the side of the road ! Of all the places to ride , the Sisters are one of the best in TX. i want to live there !

Sat. morning it was 37f and the tires where cold so we rode up 83 a couple of times to warm them up than headed up 337 , let me give a warning , tires do not get warm in 10 miles ! the 3rd tite curve i hit the yellow line and now there is a brown streak there ! cold tires and slick yellow lines do not mix !!!

we will be going up there again soon ! and Tom we will take you up on your offer !

Thom