IGNORED

Before and after PIX

1rooster

I have only a few comments for you on these pictures. If you were the operator of this bike with these tires installed and you ran them that far past the wear bars then I pray to GOD that I am never in the same stretch of open air that you are. Good luck!!!!

Holly crap!!! Thats after 3k miles??? is that the original Brickstone???

That is a Dunlop 404.As you can see there is more wear on one side than the other.That is due to a sidecar on the bike.Without a passenger in the chair I have a slight lean on the bike.The tire was inspected before a 350 mile trip and looked very good.That was the tire after that trip.Last 50 miles of the trip was every backroad in NC at 25 to 35 mph.

I have only a few comments for you on these pictures. If you were the operator of this bike with these tires installed and you ran them that far past the wear bars then I pray to GOD that I am never in the same stretch of open air that you are. Good luck!!!!

That is my 6th rear tire on the bike since mounting the sidecar 2 years ago.The tire had 2700 miles on it before my ride.Looking at the tire it looked good for 2 or 3 thousand miles more.The sidecar really eats up rear tires,that is the reason I went to the Kumho car tire.

:stickpoke: yup!! what he said!!:confused07: